Personal Information We Collect: The personal information we collect about You (“Information”) comes from the following sources:
- Information We receive from You such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email or other Information that You provide Us over the phone, or in documents you give to us or fill out and give to Us;
- Information about Your transactions, such as Your account balances with Creditors, payment history activity;
- Other Information that may be contained in Your credit card statements, or other reports relating to your debt;
- Information We receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources, such as Credit Bureau reports, collection agency reports or other communications, and other Information relating to Your payment histories, credit worthiness, annual income or ability to satisfy Your obligations.
- Information Collected by Automated Means –Whenever you use the Site, we, as well as any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect information about how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, how many users visited the Site, and the website you visited immediately before the Site. This statistical data provides us with information about the use of the Site, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. Usage Information helps us to keep the Site fresh and interesting to our visitors and to tailor content to a visitor’s interests. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as Personal Information
- Analytics – We use Google Analytics to understand how users use our site so as to enhance the user experience on our Site. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
We do not disclose any of the above Information to nonaffiliated third parties. We may disclose such Information to effect or carry out any transaction that You have requested of Us or as necessary to complete our contractual requirements with You. We may also share the Information with providers that perform business operations for Us, companies that act for Us to market Our services, providers who You have consented to contact or others only as permitted or required by law, such as to protect against fraud or in response to a subpoena. We may also share or transfer information if We transfer or sell your account, the company or Our business assets. We may also share Our Information with someone who may be able to provide you with additional products, services or work that we believe in good faith could be helpful to You. We may share Your Information with debt service processing organizations and Creditors who will attempt to match Your Enrolled Debts with data bases held by Creditors including collection agencies and debt buyers who will attempt to match Your Enrolled Debts to make the Resolution process more efficient. Otherwise, We do not share, transfer or otherwise disclose your nonpublic personal Information to any company or individual unless it is directly related to carrying out the services you have requested of Us. By carrying out that work, We may disclose your Information, as We see fit and as permitted by law, to your Creditors, credit care companies, collection agencies, credit reporting agencies, banks and other financial institutions, and to other entities and individuals specially necessary to affect, administer and perform Our services.
Your Choices/Opt-out: We provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having Your personal Information used for certain purposes. By providing Information to Us You are consenting to collection, use and disclosure of such personal Information in the manner described in this Policy. We provide you with the opportunity to withdraw your consent when such Information is collected. Such consent may be withdrawn by calling the telephone provided below, faxing your written withdrawal to the fax number below, e-mailing your withdrawal to the e-mail address below or may be done in writing and sent to our Client Relations Department at the physical address set out below.
How We Protect Your Information: We train Our employees and subcontractors to protect all Information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural controls that comply with government standards. We authorize all employees, agents and contractors to get Information about you only when they need it to do their work with Us. We do not share your Information with any companies or individuals unrelated to the specific work We are obligated to provide to you as described above. This Policy applies to current and former clients. If you have any questions, please contact Us. Our contact information is below.
- Prevent, investigate, or provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, our website or data systems;
- Collect or use of aggregate or de-identified data;
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law;
- Protect or defend against legal actions or claims; or
- Transfer Personal Information as part of an actual or proposed organizational transaction, such as a merger or Our dissolution, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Requesting More Information. You may have the right to request information about how we have treated your Personal Information in the past 12 months including:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected;
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that information; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
Requesting Access. You may also have the right to receive a copy of the Personal Information collected about you in the past 12 months.
Requesting Deletion. You may have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information we have collected about you. Not all requests to delete can be fulfilled. If we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide a response explaining why your data cannot be deleted.
Exercising Your Rights. If you want to exercise any of these rights you may contact us at 855-600-8681 or email Us at email@example.com
– For all requests submitted via email, please clearly state that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights” and provide your name, mailing address, and phone number where you may be reached.
Before we can respond to your request, we must first verify your identity using your Personal Information. If we are unable to verify your request, we will contact you for more information. If we are unable to verify your identity after a good faith attempt, we may deny the request and, if so, will explain the basis for the denial.
You may designate someone to submit requests and act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”). To do so, you must provide us with written permission to allow your Authorized Agent to act on your behalf.
We do not provide your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We also do not sell or intend to sell your Personal Information to third parties.
We may collect information about your usage and activity through cookies. Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. Our site does not recognize “Do Not Track” browser signals.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You. We will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
Changes to This Notice. We will continue to review and revise our privacy practices and policies as our technology, services, and use of data evolves. We will not retroactively use or share data in a manner that is materially different from this policy without first providing you notice. This Notice is reviewed and updated annually and we will use reasonable means to inform you of any changes.
How to Contact Us. If you have questions or concerns regarding your information or your rights, please contact us at 855-600-8681 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY